Marc Malatesta, DDS
Dr. Malatesta is a Rochester native and a graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School. In 2000, he graduated from Le Moyne College with a BS in Biology and minors in Chemistry and Philosophy. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine in 2006. After completing an additional one year General Practice Residency at the Philadelphia Veterans Administration Medical Center, he returned to Rochester to pursue his passion for dentistry and to serve the community in which he lives.
The doctor believes that continuing education is an integral part of achieving uncompromising excellence in dentistry and is essential in providing the highest quality oral health care. Since graduating in 2006, he has earned over 1000 hours of continuing education in all phases of dentistry to include Invisalign, oral conscious sedation, and the use of oral soft-tissue lasers. His interest in dental implants has earned him the distinction of Fellow in the Misch International Implant Institute as well as Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
The doctor’s focus is comprehensive patient care, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and patient education. Dr. Malatesta is dedicated to your oral health and looks forward to helping you “Love Your Smile!”
Dr. Malatesta married his wife, Danielle, in February 2015. Together, they have two sons, Lorenzo and Santino. In his spare time he enjoys spending quality time with his family, friends, and their dog, Gino. He also enjoys cars, CrossFit, music, sports, cooking, and reading.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Misch International Implant Institute
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- New York State Dental Association
- 7th District Dental Society
- Monroe County Dental Society
- National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- Apollonian Dental Study Club
- Rochester Dental Study Club
- SPEAR Study Club