Home Care Instructions For Temporary Veneer/Crown/Bridge
- Keep the area very clean by brushing gently with a soft toothbrush.
- Floss toward the gums and slide the floss out. DO NOT pull the floss up and down as the temporary may ‘pop’ off.
- Clean and floss under the temporary bridge with floss-threaders. These can be purchased at your local pharmacy.
- Rinsing with a recommended mouth rinse twice daily is highly advised.
- DO NOT eat sticky food such as gum, taffy, caramels, etc., as the temporary is cemented with temporary cement. Avoid hard foods such as peanuts, etc., as the temporary may break.
- Should the temporary come off, call the office to have it re-cemented. It should NOT be left off for an extended period of time.